Thursday, March 14, 2013

From my sketchbook in the early of 2013.

2013 is a kinda weird year for me because my right hand has turn to 'handicapped' for a while to draw in manual way.
Screw you out, Adobe!

So here are some random sketches I made in early of 2013.
Enjoy!



What? Someone Like You,  Adele? LOL


Yes my darling wehuuu~ Sorry Bruno Mars, you look so..weird in this artwork.


This movie is kinda sickkkkk. Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper should get married in their real life!


My first attempt to draw Lee Hi, the uprising K-pop star female but still, what I draw it must be turn to someone diffffereeeennnntttt than the original.


They said I have a similar face like her, Tiz Zaqyah. What? Okay, pls don't comparing me with this drawing, this is much wayyyyy cute than me even her in reality life. 


Like I said, my skill still sucks. 


Thanks for viewing.

More artworks will upload soon.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment