Friday, March 15, 2013

Here it goes I've dropped my grenade man in my artworks, Bruno Mars!


Sounds corny right when you listened to his lyrics?
It begins around 2011, where you started feels the butterflies inside your stomach,
Then here it goes the fan girls thingy inside me, from his music, his song, music videos and what else more.
You started to break the rules in his concert, then started being nuts and 1000 emotion hits you in 1 night in PWTC, Kuala Lumpur in 2011.
What else uh?
Then my degree minor fine art's project is allllll about him.
Annoying? yes. It was the year of being nuts, crazy & it's all about you Bruno Mars.
Yes, it's all about you, man.
Thank you, for saving my life as a Degree madness student on that time.

Thank you so much. :)



Ideas Development: Bruno Mars sketches (2011)


My main idea was based from his first album, Doo Wops & Hooligans which all of the his music video: Just The Way You Are element must be put on the artwork. Reference? Of course my fav artist that influence the JTWYA mv, Erika Iris Simmons. She's very talented person. Love her works until now.


 Then, there's a new idea that I was tried to developed more with using typography elements, which all the song lyrics he made will create the shape of Bruno Mars's figure in my artwork.

Then, please keep scrolling to see more ideas development that I made. Most of the drawing made with lotsaaaa pens, and  all the best pose from Bruno Mars's photos I used it as my main references. 

Yes, it's all about how he have been through since he just a kid until he became the successful musician right now.

  When talking about ideas, some sketches were done just  for using as I want to add more my love to him. yaiks!





So most of the artwork were made in 2011 &  actually it still had more in my sketch books, and  it was happened in the year of MARS SARS spreading around the world.
After I've done with the sketches, then I've applied it on my canvas as my painting during my previous degree in UiTM. Do you want to see it?

You may visits my portfolio. Click on this link!


Tadaaaa. Have a nice visit at there people! 

Thank you for reading all this stuff.
It might be there's certain grammar error that I've used.
I'm so sorry guys I'm not so good using English in my writing.

But I will learn to fix this problem.
Till then, ciao~


Regards,
Aiyok Ulala.


No comments:

Post a Comment